The Road Trip of Your Life OK... so usually I don't put much stock in these little quizzes that you find online.... they're just for fun, right? You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave. You live a life of leisure. You take your time in every aspect of life and enjoy it to the fullest. You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way! You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out. In another life, you could have been a great artist. You trust your creative instincts enough to let them lead you. This one hit the nail on the head! I'm still thinking about my road trip / vacation and already wishing for another! Anyone interested? ************************************************** What Advanced Degree Should You Get? You...
Passing through space All voices are silent No see-ers can see tomorrow Echoes of moments past Lurk looking for meaning Only time will tell happy from sorrow As the new day approaches The dawn of change shows From the passion of revolution No one can borrow With a high flying conscience And a low spilling pride The birth of different Could happen tomorrow.
Wow... Ok, so it's been a month of Sundays, at least, since I last blogged. Sorry. Life has taken me by the tail lately and it's been a struggle to accomplish the "must do" list, much less the "want to" list. So, here I am again. I'm not making any promises that this will be consistent, by any means. But when things strike me as appropriate to write about in a public blog, I will. Ok. To catch you all up: School: Clinical Psych Grad Program... itense, challenging, hopefully as rewarding as I imagined, overwhelming at times, but I'm feeling like it might actually be possibly. If the end of the semester would just hurry up and get here!....aaahhhhh! Work: Looking for something more up my alley, but hanging in there with the international education department. Hoping for a position within the psych/counseling field next year. No practicum this summer, so have to find a back-up idea. Family/Friends: Things shifting, but in a p...
Comments